Monday, October 19, 2009

MY LONG JOURNEY



QUE SARA SARA LYRICS

When I was just a little girl

I asked my mother, "What will I be?

Will I be pretty, will I be rich

Here's what she said to me.

Que Sera, Sera,

Whatever will be, will be

The future's not ours, to see

Que Sera, Sera

What will be, will be.

When I was young, I fell in love

I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead

Will we have rainbows, day after day

Here's what my sweetheart said.

Que Sera, Sera,

Whatever will be, will be

The future's not ours, to see

Que Sera, Sera

What will be, will be.

Now I have children of my own

They ask their mother, what will I be

Will I be handsome, will I be rich

I tell them tenderly.

Que Sera, Sera,

Whatever will be, will be

The future's not ours, to see

Que Sera, Sera

What will be, will be.


I really love this song. The first time i heard this song when I was in elementary school in my music lesson. This song catch my heart to keep singing it until now. The most important thing about this song is what the lyric tries to convey the message to us. It is about a girl who wondering what she will be, and each person that she ask respond to her that "the future not ours to see". This means that whatever we will be the moment after this will never be predicted.

But, still we have to organize or plan for the future. Once, when i was a little girl I had dream about to be a teacher. But when I am getting older I've change my mind; i really want to be a doctor. I cannot recall the reason why i really want to be a doctor. Then, when I was at my teenage age I love to watch CSI tv shows. The drama was about forensics team peeling the truth behind the death. Suddenly, I became so crazy about to be a forensic expert.

Because of that, I put all my effort so that I manage to enter matriculation because I thought that it was the only platform for me to archive my goal. I enjoyed my life so much there. Unfortunately, i did not get a good result for matriculation and I thought that was the end of my future. At that time, I did not know where should I go after that. Then, my father advised me to choose teacher as my career. I took his words because I did not have any plan for the future yet. I applied for UPSI, I have the luck when I manage to get interviewed and once again the luck was mine. I got offered to further my study at UPSI. I cannot believe it, I am a further teacher.

Now I am at UPSI, I hate this place at the first place. But now, because of the friends i got here I feel so comfortable and I think that like to be here. But, sometimes I still dream to be a forensic expert. Then I planned that , if I change my mind I will not be a teacher and if I have the luck I will further my study and focusing on forensic at the first place. I hope for bless from ALLAH so that I can grab my goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment